Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I need your help.

I am an Asian.
I receive persecution at home in the anti-society group for several years.
Let alone work, the normal everyday life is not possible, too and feels the crisis of the life.

I want to take refuge in the other countries, in this case does the examination carry?

There is not the lawyer to me, and I apply for the right all alone without understanding the left, and does the examination go?
I cannot talk about the foreign language, too.
There is not the acquaintance abroad, too.
It is declined even if I ask the lawyer of own country.
It was informed the UNHCR of the own country.

In addition, not refugees, I squeeze a target clearly and, in the case of me, am exile as a life is aimed at.
I am afraid that I may be followed by the normal refugees application again.

Please reply it.
Thank you in advance.
asked Feb 11, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by boumeikibou

Dear @boumeikibou

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us! 

I am very sorry to hear, that you are in such a difficult situation. 

As far as I understand, you want to flee from your country of origin because you are a victim of persecution? You mentioned, that you consulted UNHCR and a lawyer already? 

Unfortunately, I do not know how I can help you. Is there a certain information you are looking for? If so, please let us know and we will try our best to support. 

Take care and all the best, 


メイケ named the close friend

I appreciate your replying.

A message is really glad that I can have.
I thank you.

Do you want to escape from the native place country as far as I understand it because you are a victim of the persecution?

→ I want to escape from the native place country.
However, there is not an exile application lawyer.

Did you say that you had already talked with UNHCR and a lawyer?

→ I talked with the UNHCR of the mother country.
It was said that I could take only the person who received the refugee recognition that escaped from the other countries in the mother country.
He/she does not accept it in consultation with the lawyer of mother country everywhere either.

A life is aimed at in commoners not a public person like me by the group, and is there the person who receives persecution, and took refuge?
I am not found even if I look for it.

As for me, the acquaintance is not in the other countries if I cannot speak English.
It is fear very much every day.

Thank you for your message.
Are there human rights group and other organizations where I can talk with?

Your message is my pabulum.

Dear @boumeikibou

Thank you for your reply! 

Yes, unfortunately, UNHCR will not take asylum applications from people, who haven't left their country of origin yet. However, we would be happy to do some research on human rights organizations or any kind of supporting groups in your country of residence. If you want to share your current location and maybe your language skills, I will try my best to find any information and contact details.

All the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer
メイケ named the close friend

Thank you for your reply.

I am a Japanese.
I can speak only Japanese.

Thank you in advance.
answered Feb 18, 2020 by boumeikibou
selected Feb 18, 2020 by boumeikibou
0 votes
メイケ named the close friend

I was not able to bear it when in the home from yesterday and felt fear and left the home at last.
It is an airport, but does not know why it will be good from now on now.
Without the money that I can ask for a net for, I borrow wifi of the airport.
I am glad when he/she gives some answer.
answered Feb 23, 2020 by boumeikibou
@Boumeikibou, are you already in European Airport? If so just explain ur conditions in ur home country to the European police then, ur Asyl starts from there.. which of the Airport are u??
0 votes

Dear @boumeikibou,

Thank you for reaching out to us again and sorry to hear, that you find yourself in a difficult situation.

I am afraid, that most probably none of our experts speaks Japanese being able to get in touch with you more closely.

If I understand you correctly, you are staying at a Japanese airport right now? What exactly is your plan?

To be honest, I am also not familiar with current structural human rights issues/violations in Japan, which makes it even harder for me to get your overall situation.

However, if you want to check this website, you will find a list of human rights organisations/NGOs active in Japan. I hope you find someone who can support you better.

Take care and all the best,


answered Feb 23, 2020 by Meike
メイケ named the close friend
I am sorry that a reply is late.

What will Ull acyl be?

My plan runs away to the other countries and lives in peace without already receiving persecution and is not to come back to the mother country.

I was at the airport of Japan as you said.
The traveler of a certain other countries watched my situation and said that it was a crime group and returned to the country.
It is not a lie.

If メイケ is offended, I'm so sorry.
But it is extremely too difficult for this crime damage that I am placed in to prove a crime.
The Japanese who made exile application in the past not a little exists, but at first the exile application does not go along the Japanese.
When a result, the exile fail, and I do not go, and application is sent back home forcibly in the Europe region, funds to escape to to me who do not have money very much again largely decrease. A risk is big.

Or there may not be the same crime even if I do not do it until an investigation if I emigrate to Berlin as you say and report it to that police.
It does not turn out that I do not try it.

I am sorry that I trouble you.
But of me great as for your help saved it.
Keep a mental condition calmly in this way and thank this site, you whom he/she gave the mental condition that I can judge very much.

I plan it how long I was saved by this site, you and do not become known.
If there was not you, I became the panic and lost the roadside.
This site is my savior with you. Thank you very much.
3,484 questions
4,232 answers
135,193 users