Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello, My asylm case is still working in Germany. If I say to BAMF plz I want to end my case and I want my passport back and I want to move another country. Can they give my passport to me or not..
asked Jun 29, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Harish

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
l was once told they give you back our passport on a condition that you will be deported back to your country. But you have to sign forms etc they don't give you the same day and the police will escort you. When you're in your country you can go to any country you want.
answered Jul 2, 2020 by kathy
4,030 questions
4,798 answers
136,502 users