I have asylum and I have normal Aufenthalt,but in Ayl I gave everything false Name , address, DOB etc now what can I do ? If I will go to Notar for Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht if they will ask about my passport copy then can I give ? But I am really afraid . Please give me a right advice

asked Jan 30, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by hinda13 | 472 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Consult a lawyer
answered Feb 2, 2020 by Isa2020
+1 vote
That ain't looking good AT ALL...
Consult a lawyer.
answered Feb 3, 2020 by Ngomon_X
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,699 questions
5,610 answers
138,309 users