which European countries give the chances to switch from asylum case to resident permit. can I switch my asylum case to study or work permit, what are the possibilities in European countries, I heard some countries like Estonia, Finland, Poland, malta etc, I searched on the internet about it but I could not find much information, can you help me?
asked Nov 15, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by seelan | 472 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

it is better to make direct contact to councelling centers for migrants in these countries because the knowledge of legal conditions there is necessary. They can be specific and do not necessarily fall under some general EU-Regulations.

Here is a link to the contact units in Europe from the Website of BAMF


You can also **** for adresses of independent consulting.
answered Nov 23, 2019 by Alla_fka
0 votes

Yes, you can get residence permit by investment see: Latvia Immigration or Malta PR

answered Oct 21, 2021 by rcp
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,927 questions
5,902 answers
138,854 users