Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have a boyfriend from Tunis , he have his dublin fingerprint in Germany, and he is refugee from tunesia and he have negative. He come to Netherland for a second assylum. But the problem he have fingerprint. I , stephanie, his girlfriend from Holland , and i want really to grow old with him, and marry him. He have his papers what he needed for be married with me already here. His father send it to us. We are both 21 years old and i live in Holland, im dutch . I have my house, and i have a mentor for my financien. We really want to know what we can do the most legal way. Can they change the procedure to married? Can he stay with me, can he marry me? The problem i have is that i can not sign someone on the adress. Please help me :) gr stephanie and ala
asked Nov 9, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Stefalaafli

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

The Dublin Regulation has no special rule for a your case (the wife is an EU-citizen), only for cases of spouses with an international protection status or being in an asylum procedure in another country. But I beleive, if you get married soon, then you can have a good chance that your husband can stay in the Netherlands for his asylum procedure because your country will give priority to family reasons.

In case the Netherlands will insist of sending him to Germany, he can naturally apply for a family reunion to you in a Dutch embassy in Germany. You must be sure that he has all necessary documents (but normally he must have them to marry you) and what are the conditios for a visum for family reunion in the Netherlands). For that you must consult somebody with the knowledge of Dutch law. Seek for a good councelling center for migrants and refugees in your area.
answered Nov 10, 2019 by Alla_fka
3,699 questions
4,447 answers
135,773 users