Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have 10 months into the procedure, no answer from BAMF. I've been denied integration course twice.

I need the services of a lawyer in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern to help get integration courses.

Any lawyers here?
asked Nov 6, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by seezins_carrera

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @seezins_carrera,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have problems getting into n integration course. First, did you try getting help via an independent and free counselling centre? Maybe that could be an option for you. You can find one close to you via this link. Just put "Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania" in the search box for "Federal State" or even put in your exact city.

If you prefer to get a lawyer you can find good and trustworthy lawyers for asylum law via this link:

I wish you good luck and all the best,


answered Nov 7, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,886 questions
4,647 answers
136,196 users