Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Me and my wife come to Germany over a year now and we give birth here in Germany last month they give me  duldung my wife and son don't have it. My question now is what can I do to remove my duldung and can I get a working permit with the Duldung ? Thanks as you reply me
asked Sep 9 in Asylum proceedings by EWERE UYI

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You can apply for a Beschäftigung Duldung, you need a work contract, and Beschäftigung Vertrag filled from the employer, then you can apply through the immigration office.
Best luck
answered Sep 10 by latrache
2,659 questions
3,296 answers
132,413 users