Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello i want to ask you i am asylam seekers in itlay i have 6 month document  bcz my case in court .my girlfriend lives in uk  we want to marry. So how can we apply uk visa .does home office allow to apply visa ?
asked Aug 16, 2019 in Legal advice by Saim be

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Saim be,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugee Community!

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to travel outside of Italy as long as you are in the asylum process. Please have a look here for more information on travelling as a acknowledged refugee in Italy.

Therefore, your girlfriend would need to travel to Italy for a marriage for the time being. The process of a marriage in Italy was discussed on this platform earlier already. You may want to check the following thread, for example:

Can Asylum seekers get married in Italy?

I hope this helps and do not hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Sep 2, 2019 by Meike
0 votes

Hello, we are a Marriage Agency in Germany. We can let you married legally. The process takes about 4-6 weeks. If you are interested just contact me to my What’s App. +491724560313 or email me to you are Welcome, M. Meyer 

answered Oct 21, 2020 by Cleopatra
3,974 questions
4,740 answers
136,365 users