I am from Pakistan and i have 6 month asylum permiso de sajorno. i want ask if it’s possible to get marriag in italy with my german girl friend
what kind of documents i have to make ready?
thanks in advance
asked Jan 20, 2018 in Legal advice by pathan

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello @pathan

Thank you for your question and welcome to our community!

We had questions similar to yours here on the platform recently. Please check out the information provided here:



In short: Yes, you are probably allowed to marry your fiancé if you can provide the required documents. Check out the answers linked above and get in contact with your local registry office to find out more about the details.

Feel free to ask further questions in case anything remained unclear.

Best regards,
answered Jan 22, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,263 questions
5,080 answers
136,927 users