Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hii am khani I have German child 2 year old I have vatershaftknung and sogorechts  and am from Spain I got 5 years resident permit from Spain protection so can I get legal papers in Germany through my kid so long uswe aint married with my girlfriend
asked Jul 13, 2019 in Legal advice by Khani

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear Khani,
Thanks for your question  and the answer to your question is yes , you're entitle to German resident permit so far as you're are in possession of vaterschaft and Sogorechts and also taking care of your child. Seek advice advice on how to apply for the resident permit from a lawyer . I think I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
answered Jul 14, 2019 by Denny28
3,665 questions
4,416 answers
135,625 users