Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am working in Germany from last 3 years.i have a small kid and I want to travel with her my home country.
asked Jun 20, 2019 in Legal advice by Khushbupatel

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Khushbupatel

Thanks for sharing your question with the Wefugee Community! 

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the conditions of your residence permit. When I tried to make some research, I found out that travelling within the EU is possible (90 days within 6 months), as long as you hold a valid travel document and a visa (if required). In general, if you have a residence permit in Germany and you leave the country for more than 6 months, your residence permit will not be valid anymore. Maybe @Safia Advocate can provide some more information on this. 

All the best, 


answered Jun 28, 2019 by Meike
Thank you for your answer
3,766 questions
4,512 answers
135,914 users