Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hey can I get a residence permit after having a child in Germany on a valid 3months visitors visa?The father of the child is German and accepted the paternity .We are not yet married.Am from east Africa.NB not an asylum seeker .kindly advice
asked Jun 6, 2019 in Legal advice by Tylersp
@Tylersp, if you come straight to Germany with d visa and you are living with your boyfriend in the same address and the visa has not expired then go straight and do sorggeret and vaterschaft then, take it to Ausländerbehörde in your man city.. but, do all these before your visa expire. Or else u will be illegal.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Thanks Obumkelly 79, yes am already in Deutschland ,will to do as you suggested .Can I do the vaterschaft before the baby is born?
answered Jun 8, 2019 by Tylersp
Ja... straight ahead.. it's better.. Good Luck.
3,126 questions
3,899 answers
134,476 users