Hello how r u? You know my situation already very well now the baby is arrived from my g. F 15 nov and my lawyer want to apply resident permit for me with 25 (5) abs section before he told me bring some documents from ur home country (india) i made all the documents for marriage but now he told me he dn't need it and he told me to send him vatershaft and sorgerecht and birth certificate of the baby i made all already i have duldung now and i want to now what this mean this mean i will get visa without merry and one more thing my g. F is greek and germany she is living here from last 4,5 years with her family she have greek id and german she is studying here in 11 class she is 18 year old
asked Dec 17, 2021 in Legal advice by Jammu

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,320 questions
5,164 answers
137,080 users