Hello Dear Sir
I have Duldung for two years and I am doing Ausbildung. What happens to me after 3+2 law ی mean after I finish my Ausbildung and been working for two years do I get a new residence permit or not?can I travel to European countries?
Also about law that says after 8 years you can get German residence permit with Duldung. Is one of the requirements not to have committed any crimes?
asked Mar 4, 2022 in Legal advice by Korosh1991 | 276 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes

Dear @Korosh1991,

thank you for referring to Wefugees Community.

after finishing your vocational training successfully, if you find a work in the same field, in which you have done your vocational training, you will be given a residence permit based on section 19d of German Residence Act. With this type of a residence permit, you are also allowed to travel to EU countries, if you complete the entry requirements of the respective country; for example, you should a valid travel document and so on.

After working in this field for two years, your residence permit will be extended and you will be then free to work in any field you want to and live in any city of Germany you expect to.

For more information you can go to the following link.

1. https://***.nds-fluerat.org/leitfaden/16-aufenthaltserlaubnis-qualifizierte-geduldete-beschaeftigung/wohnen-umziehen-reisen/

I hope my answer was useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Herr Noori“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: ***.mbeon.de.

Best Wishes

Fardeen Noori

answered Mar 9, 2022 by mbeon-fardeen
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,100 answers
139,112 users