thank you for your question.
In order to obtain the permanent residency in Germany you have to fulfill the requirements under § 9 AufenthG
1. have hold 5 years a residence permit in Germany
2. you are able to cover your living expenses
3. paid the taxes needed to be paid
4. speak sufficient German
5. have followed the German law
6. if you work, that you have legal right to work and a valid contract
However each case is individual, therefore I would suggest you get a consultation appointment with the Ausländerbehörde in order to know exactly what might be needed in your specific case.
I hope we could assist you. If there any further question please do not hesitate to use the community.