Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am a recognized refugee in Dortmund looking for an Arabic or English speaking therapist/ council. My health insurance is by AOK
asked May 28 in Healthcare by 090799

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
As long as you can talk in English you won't have problems many therapist can speak English quiet good just call and ask there's nothing to loose. You can also contact with  an asyl- organization there are many diakonie Pro-asyl they might know if there is a therapist who can speak arabic. Wish you good luck
answered Jun 2 by Kevinhvapetare
0 votes
Thank you for sharing your topic with the Wefugee Community!

If you could give some more information about the medical field or the required area of expertise, I would be happy to support in researching!

All the best,

answered Jun 28 by Meike
Hello meike

I was diagnosed with Borderline line personality disorder by LWL last year, I believe a doctor with experience with trauma therapy & depression & suicidal thoughts is appropriate for someone in my case.

Thank you for your time!

If you use this link ( and write "Dortmund" in the input field "Standort", i.e. "Psychotherapie" in the input field "Fachgebiet/Schwerpunkt" and choose "Arabisch" in "Sprachen", you will find some therapists close to your place. Maybe the one suggested in Lünen could be someone to get in touch with?
I hope this helps.

All the best for you,

2,415 questions
2,965 answers
131,678 users