Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am illegal . My asylum has finished and I was given duldung for three months. Foreign office ask for my passport or birth certificate but  I do not give them, so the lady in auslanderbörede ask me to give them my country birth certificate or Nigeria passport before they will renew my duduldung but I do not give them.  Now I am illegal , I am living with my German gf. I want to know if I will get stay later when she is pregnant for me and when she put to birth despite the fact that I am illegal ? Can I get stay in germany when my German gf become pregnant and put to birth while been illegal?
asked May 15, 2019 in Legal advice by felise

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,621 questions
4,346 answers
135,530 users