Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am illegal . My asylum has finished and I was given duldung for three months. Foreign office ask for my passport or birth certificate but  I do not give them, so the lady in auslanderbörede ask me to give them my country birth certificate or Nigeria passport before they will renew my duduldung but I do not give them.  Now I am illegal , I am living with my German gf. I want to know if I will get stay later when she is pregnant for me and when she put to birth despite the fact that I am illegal ? Can I get stay in germany when my German gf become pregnant and put to birth while been illegal?
asked 5 days ago in Legal advice by David123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,391 questions
2,864 answers
123,464 users