Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello sir my friend was in Europe 4 years ago after he go back to Pakistan and his gf go to Pakistan and marry and apply family reunion visa after some time wait he come illegally in italy and what he should now?his wife is in Germany she has all proof of marraige which she give for family reunion ,how is possible that she and her husband live together in Germany? Thanks
asked May 7, 2019 in Legal advice by pk

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
this is not possible
answered May 8, 2019 by bahis
What means not possible? He can't apply aslym in Germany also and ask to live with his wife
3,622 questions
4,355 answers
135,535 users