I have a problem now, I have a girlfriend German woman and we have already married, and after the marriage Ausländerbihode schweinfurt in Bayern told to leave and come back with visa, And I have all them request and my woman is working, but I’m afraid to go, I don’t want to lost my wife, please I need advice, if this is normal or them want to use tric on me. This is my number call me +4915218947312

asked Jul 1, 2018 in Legal advice by Paschal

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Paschal

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, it is a common procedure. See Stevens comment in this thread:


Best regards,


answered Jul 2, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,541 questions
5,443 answers
137,902 users