Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Apr 28, 2019 in Legal advice by Tabasum Shah

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you can, if the marriage took place before getting residence permit .Your husband has to study german language first .
answered May 4, 2019 by Tony1111
4,032 questions
4,801 answers
136,504 users