Hello , I'm living in Germany for 2years  now ,.. am doing my final year of schooling , and still searching for ausbildung place , .. but the immigration office said if I want to do my ausbildung I most bring my birth certificate or ID card or else they not give me permit to do my ausbildung. now I have my birth certificate with me here can I hand it over to them ? .. and I'm a Duldung holder I don't sake asylum because my country have little bit chance to get a protection here in Germany... I'm from Gambia  any advice..?   Or should wait if I get a ausbildung place...?
asked Apr 11, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Mo_singz | 806 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Brother do not give your birth certificate to them .They will take it to your embassy to get travelling documents for you and deport you back to Gambia .Thank you
answered May 4, 2019 by Tony1111
Hallo Bro,

My advice is ,Don’t hand over your B certificate to the immigration office.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,259 questions
6,259 answers
139,249 users