Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I came from Italy with permanent visa and but got a job and the contract as been sent to Jobcentre for approval and have not yet been given a resident permit, but now am pregnant for my boyfriend who was just given a one month Duldung but he is working and as to pay 62 euro to renew, So what to do now that am pregnant and just started working?
And how can my boyfriend come out of the Duldung?
Can the baby be of any help?
asked Mar 29, 2019 in Legal advice by Sandralicious

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,051 questions
3,814 answers
134,283 users