Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 25, 2019 in Education by ElenTze

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

thank you for your answer! It is a bit difficult, because it depends on where you want to study in Germany.  In Berlin and Brandenburg there is a possibility to study after Ausbildung if you additonally worked for 3 years. Then you achieve something that is called: Fachabitur or Fachhochschulreife. With this you are allowed to study in the same field (e. g. Sozialpädagogik)

Here is a possibility to do the Ausbildung:

If you have further questions, please contact us in the Lernladen Neukölln or find a local Office for counselling near you. The University could also be a good option to ask about possibilities.

All the best!

Bildungsberatung, Lernladen Neukölln
answered Apr 5, 2019 by BildungsberaterIn
3,051 questions
3,809 answers
134,272 users