Hi, i am over stayed with tourist visa approx 8 months. My brother also live in Germany, but he refused to overstaying. So i was left him during my valid visa. Some others person helped me to not sleep on road, but after a long time i didn't hv work or any ligal papers. I feel empty what, If i trying to go back india, i feel personally it somewhere effect my brother from law side because his and my address is same in india and may it track by system. Some guys advice to claim asylum, but i don't know How and what to do. I also have good experience in graphic design over 15yrs but its not working till i dont have ligal work permit. I privately learn Deutsch A2. What i have options for stay here and find work or fly back from another country if that not effects my brother any how. I don't want he would know that still i am in EU. Any advice??
Thanks you in advanced.
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Mar 9, 2019 in Legal advice by G Singh
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,316 questions
5,158 answers
137,068 users