Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 1 in Legal advice by Marcon

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Go to your landrasamt,  they have it. Tell them what you want to use it for, they can give you a copy with stamp, you can use at any standesamt in Germany
answered Mar 1 by Chimee
Hey, Tnx for the answer already did that but standesamt won't take certified copy from BAMF and also they gave us paper which states only original files are acceptable.
0 votes
Yeah nice answer! Thanks for help.
answered Mar 6 by jamessweney
2,344 questions
2,887 answers
128,228 users