Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 1 in Legal advice by Marcon

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
I don’t think you will be able to get it back because you handed it over and you might get it back whenever you get an residence permit. But you can visit the immigration office and ask for a copy if you need it for something urgent.

I hope i helped.
answered 5 days ago by Thecutiepie
2,194 questions
2,783 answers
97,617 users