I was in german embassy but in the embassy dor thay give me the paper and say bring this then you can apply for family visa and there have write in that paper (BMAF deed) i dont understand that from where i can make that please if someone know then tell me ...
asked Feb 21, 2019 in Legal advice by Sohab | 1,593 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hey there @Sohab,

Nice to see you are such an active member of our community!

When I was looking up the required documents to apply for family reunification at a German embassy/ consulate, I couldn't find anything called "BMAF deed". The first word is probably supposed to mean "BAMF" - which is the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge/ Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. 

The following website explains in detail which documents you need to hand in and how to apply (please scroll down to Germany Family Reunion Visa Requirements): 


I hope this help. You can also try to contact the embassy again, to make sure you understand the requirements correctly. 

All the best,


answered Feb 25, 2019 by Isa
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,917 questions
5,887 answers
138,832 users