Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
as a person having an aussetzung der abschiebung what are my rights?
asked Jan 18, 2019 in Legal advice by Ben7

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Ben7,

Thank you for reaching out to us again.

If you have an "Aussetzung der Abschiebung", also known as Duldung, you do not have a residence title and are still obliged to leave Germany. 

Here is a good explanation about your rights by the Refugee Council Leverkusen:

Also have a look at these threads form our platform:

I got rejected in May and till now I have a Duldung - What are my options?

What can I do to get out of my Duldung status?

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out to the community with any further questions you have. You can also reach out to a refugee support council to receive some legal advice. Have a look at places in your region on the ProAsyl site:

Kind regards,


answered Jan 21, 2019 by Isa
4,030 questions
4,798 answers
136,502 users