Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Im about 7 years here in germany. i have a duldung abschiebung. I wanted volunteerly go back to my home country. But now i dont want  go back, because its sure that my life is danger there. And i have proof about this. What should I do now to get permission to stay here further?

asked Nov 10, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by khalid

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @khalid, thank you for sharing your situation with us in the community. As for your question: 1. please letthe authorities know that you are not going back; 2. if not done please get an lawyer; 3. in case you have been working these years in Germany and have integrated well- there are ways to get you an Aufenthaltstitel, but it depends on facts such as German langugafe skills, your occupation in the last years and the criminal record. I hope we could assist you, if you have further question please feel free to address them here. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 12, 2018 by Nilab
3,779 questions
4,513 answers
135,931 users