Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
want to travel to london and marry my british girlfriend but i have an aufenthaltsgestattung

how can i get a  preliminary document to travel to uk.
asked Jan 10, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by pico
She have to come in Germany for marry
Then possible

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @pico,

Welcome to the Wefugees community and sorry for the wait!

We have had plenty of similar cases on our platform already, so I'm going to link the threads here for you :-)

I'm an asylum seeker and I want to marry my British girlfriend and move to the UK with her afterwards 

How to marry my British girlfriend in the UK? 

As Garry mentioned before, an option would be that your girlfriend travels to Germany in order to get married - since you are still in the middle of your asylum proceedings. However, have a look at the threads I linked, as there are visa options for people who intend to get married in the UK. 

I hope these sources help! Feel free to contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,


answered Jan 15, 2019 by Isa
3,776 questions
4,512 answers
135,924 users