So, you are looking for an ‘Ausbildung for elektroniker in Germany’. Your search is just too wide. First thing you need is to narrow down your search. There are so many professions in which you can be ‘elektroniker’, for example you might consider these professions:
- Elektroniker/in – Automatisierungstechnik
- Elektroniker/in – Betriebstechnik
- Elektroniker/in – Energie- und Gebäudetechnik
- Elektroniker/in – Gebäude- und Infrastruktursysteme
- Elektroniker/in – Geräte und Systeme
- Elektroniker/in – Informations- und Telekommunikationstechnik
- Elektroniker/in – Informations- und Systemtechnik
- Elektroniker/in – Maschinen und Antriebstechnik
There are other professions that also have to do with the word ‘elektroniker’. You might like to have a look at all professions in Germany on this website: www.berufenet.de.
On this website you can find detailed information about all professions in Germany.
Companies in Germany announce every year the number of vacant Ausbildung seats that they want make them occupied with new blood. To apply for one of them you need to have your CV, application papers, motivation letter and school and work certificates if available. You can apply for the Ausbildung opportunities yourself or you can find a consultation office in the Federal state where you live in Germany to help you.
To find Ausbildung opportunities online you can surf some websites that are specialized in this issue. For example, www.jobboerse.arbeitsagentur.de, www.azubiyo.de, and www.ausbildung.de are websites that might be helpful to you.
If you live in Berlin you can also visit one of our projects to help you apply for the Ausbildung you want. ARRIVO Berlin is an umbrella project that covers 10 different projects specialized in various professions. Here is the website of ARRIVO Berlin: http://arrivo-berlin.de/215/.
Some information that might be of interest for you about the Ausbildung in Gereral:
- You need to have a good command of German language
- You need to expect that mathematics and physics are important for ‘elektroniker’ Ausbildung
- The Ausbildung starts usually in September every year.
- The duration of the Ausbildung can take up to 3.5 years.
- It can be a good idea to start a ‘Praktikum’ before you go through the Ausbildung.
There could also be other ways to master a profession other than the Ausbildung based on your past work experience or if you already finished a vocational training in your homeland and you have your papers here in Germany. Maybe you need to think also about Umschulung, Anerkennung and Nachqualifizierung.
I hope I could give you the information you wanted. In case you need to know more or if the information provided were not enough you can contact us per E-Mail or telephone.
ARRIVO Berlin Wege zum Berufsabschluss