Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Dec 24, 2018 in Legal advice by Mahdi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Yes you Can. the Refugee Passport is a Substitute of your National Passport..but u will need a UAE Visa to be eligible to enter the United Arab Emirates
 Goodluck and Best regards
answered Dec 24, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
–1 vote
No, you would need a visa for that.
answered Dec 24, 2018 by Levi
3,623 questions
4,357 answers
135,541 users