My names is Ton, I come from Kosovo.

I was in France for three years like Asyl seeker and my procedur are rejected. But, i have made another request for healthy in municipality of the city where i live in Metz-France. Now i have close my procedur for health with my request.

I want to ask for asyl politic in Germany, and immediately to marry with my german girlfriend.

It is not a interess marriage but pure love and i dont want to go back to my origine country.

Help me pls, any suggestions or any news what can i do? Thank all the werefuges team.

asked Dec 8, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Toni | 647 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Dear @Toni, thank you for using the platform in addressing your sitaution. As for yozr question, please follow the link to our blog as we have addressed all rhe relevant issues around marriage in Germany or with a German person there: https://wefugees.wordpress.***/2018/04/20/heiraten-in-deutschland-how-to-marry/ In your particular case it would be best to get married in France already and then apply for family reunification. I hope we could address your qurstion, if you need further guidance please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, Nilab
answered Dec 11, 2018 by Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,013 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users