Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi! My name is Safi.
I have got Italian 5 years subsidiary  permit.I am here in uk,and I married a girl here,who has got  refuge status here in Uk.
What shall I do now ?
To get settled in Uk legally.
If you can provide me informations I’ll be very thankful to you for this.Thanks
asked Nov 28, 2018 in Legal advice by shah_faisal3333

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @shah_faisal3333

thank you for your question in the community. 

After some research the following procedure is one you and your wife can use: 

Apply in the UK

Your partner or child can apply to stay with you in the UK if all the following are true:

  • you have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK
  • they’re making their first application to stay with you and they’re already in the UK
  • they can prove their relationship pre-dates your departure from your home country because of persecution

You must apply in writing by letter. Send it to:

UKVI Family Reunion Team 
Admin Team 
7th Floor 
Capital Building 
L3 9PP

I hope we could assist you, if further guidanceis needed please do not hesitate to reach out to us. 

Best regards, 


answered Nov 28, 2018 by Nilab
Hi Nilab! Thank you so much for ur cooperation,I really appreciate it.
Can you please email me your gmail or yahoo or any id,so that I can contact you for further assistance.Thanks
My email is
2,392 questions
2,864 answers
123,513 users