Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can a non EU husband of a EU citizen who is living and working in Germany join her EU citizen wife without applying for a visa? I need an answer please!!
asked Nov 8, 2018 in Legal advice by Princeton

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Princeton, thank you for sharing your situation with us. As for your question: No, in order to enter Germany the person needs a visa for Germany or a schengen visa. Any other way would be not legal. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
3,481 questions
4,229 answers
135,183 users