I have Italian Carta di soggiorno and I want to move to Germany but I don't have a house or someone who can write me resident because I want to go to Germany to study an Ausbildung, so i would like to know if I can seek for an asylum with Carta di soggiorno.
asked Nov 6, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Sandralicious
There is this confusion about new law made by Germany for non EU citizens to work in Germany.  Can someone please clarify me on who is eligible to work in Germany
Yaba please can I call you too? Because I need your help

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Dear @Sadralicious,

congratulation of the title you have got in Italy.

In your case the asylum wil be rejected and it will end up to be an expensive and not useful process.

I would suggest you find an Ausbildung or work and apply for a visa and then come legally to Germany.

I hope this could answer your question.

Best regards,

answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
Thank you Nilab, but have got no money for visa.
What if I apply for an asylum then later when I have the money I can rent a house then apply for resident.
Pls i will really need more information about me having and Ausbildung, i want to know if I will be deported if I can do an Ausbildung freely, like all necessary information because I have Carta die soggiorno but I don't have someone who can write me a resident in Germany, I really need to know what to do.
Thank you.
Dear @Sandralicious, thank you for waiting! If you apply for asylum, your case will be rejected due to Dublin Regulations and you will be sent back. You need to find before you enter Germany the Ausbildung and get the permission to do it and the visa from Germany. If this is donr then you can freely do your Ausbildung in Germany. As for the housing: it is very difficult to find a place to stay in Germany, but if you get an Ausbildung, thr company can assist you in getting your own place, and in the beginning you could take room in a flatshare. I hope this gives you more information on the process. Best regards, Nilab
Thank you very much Nilab, but can I apply for an Ausbildung when I get to Germany December and what are the process of doing a visa in Germany because I plan one going this December or can I also do a work visa.
Or is there any other thing that I can do?.
if you are already in Germany contact me +4915214936881 I can make resident for you. give you a house and you will register with the local authority then you can look for job or ausbildung
Thank you so much, yes am already in Germany, and I will contact you later.
Thank you very much.
That was very kind of you @Yaba. I have similar problem too. I don't know if I should contact you for assistance too. Thanks
0 votes

I am a holder of Italian Carta di soggiorno and I want to move to Germany with my family for Job.

My wife and son don't have the Carta di soggiorno yet, 

is it possible for us to move to Germany live legally and have a seek for a job without having immigration issues^?


answered Sep 7, 2020 by Osar90
0 votes

Dear @Osar90

As you also opened a new thread containing the same question, I will link my respective answer here

All the best,


answered Sep 11, 2020 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,911 users