Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello, what happens after I had 3 years of "Subsidiärer Schutz"? Do I get residence for another 2 years? or do I have to look for another way to stay in Germany? Thanks.
asked Nov 5, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by isafi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @isafi, thank you for sharing your question with us and I am sorry for the light delay. As for your question: After the three years they might prolong your Aufenthaltstitel for 3 years or 5 years. Depending on the integration you have accomplished at that time, for example if you work, have started an Ausbildung, if you have reached high language skills etc. I hope this could help you, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact our community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
2,228 questions
2,786 answers
96,093 users