Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have been in Germany for five years now and my first asylum was rejected and the second asylum got rejected again I live with duldung for over a year now with low social welfare,I'm being ask to identified my self and provide a travelling passport from where I claim to come from,made already appeal for the subsequent asylum and I don't have money for a lawyer what can I do please? thanks
asked Nov 2, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Godswill

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Dear @Godswill, thank you for addressing your situation here in the community. AS for your question: 1. in regards of the appeal you have to wait; 2. The lawyers can get the financial assistance for the cost from the state( Prozesskostenbeihilfe) in these cases you do not need to pay. I hope I could help you, if you need further guidance please let us know. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 4, 2018 by Nilab
selected Nov 4, 2018 by Godswill
I really appreciate your feedback thanks a lot
3,836 questions
4,596 answers
136,093 users