Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Good day,I and my family have been living in Germany for 3 years now but unfortunately our asylum claim was rejected and we were giving a Duldung,but thank God for my daughter because I did a deportation ban for her and the case was positive from Bundesamt, I want to know if I and my wife and other kid will also have a new status like my daughter and not Duldung.because she was granted resident permit of 1 year called Aufenthaltstitel of Deutsch my question is that are we also allowed to stay like our daughter?
asked Oct 9, 2018 in Legal advice by Eddy
Thank you alot Nilab for your respond to my question,My daughter is just 3 years old and she was born here in Germany,and after we receive the result of my daughter from Bundesamt that she is granted positive,we went to Lamdramsamt and they ask us to summit our National passport of which we did,and since June we submitted it to them,and my daughter was granted resident permit by BAMF since MAY 8th this year,and up till now she has not been giving the resident card,and I and my wife are still not allowed to work or school,My question is that while up till now she has not been giving the resident card when we all summited our passport?while the delay and while are we not suppose to have working permit.only my daughter have working permit but we the parents don't have while?.please I will be glad if you give me an answer to my questions.  Thanks

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Dear @Eddy, thank you for sharing your situation with us. In regards of your question: If your daughter is over 18 years old, then her case is separate from yours and dealt as such. Only if she is under the age of 18 years old, it can have positive impact on your case. I hope I could help you, if you need further clearification or further questions arise please do not hesitate to contact the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 10, 2018 by Nilab
selected Oct 10, 2018 by Eddy
How to get the same legal status like our daughter?
3,482 questions
4,229 answers
135,185 users