I have a twins with a German girl and due to my Girlfriend Asthma report they give me a duldon and they have ask me some questions and we send it to her doctor to answers the questions but they said they can't help us to answer the questions.so i kindly as if there's a private doctor who can help me to answer my question from Ausländerbohörde regarding my girlfriend asthma and without that they will not grant my resident permit.
asked Oct 8, 2018 in Healthcare by opowus

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @opowus, welcome to our community!!! And thank you for sharing with us your question. Usually the doctor, who is taking care of the treatment has to answer those questions, therefore I do not understand why the doctor cannot answer those questions. If you tell me which city you are looking for a doctor I can do some research, but be adviced that your girlfriend has to first go for treatment to the doctor and only then he/she will be able to write something for the Ausländerbehörde. I hope I could assist you and I am looking forward to the specification of your question. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 8, 2018 by Nilab
The Doctor who has been treating her said he can't answer the questions .He just give as the  previous report  and Aüslandälerbehörde said the report is not enough .They need the answer from the questions they asked.I am living at Ludwigsburg .
Dear @opowus, thats a pitty. Here is a list of all "Allgemeinärzte" in Ludwigsburg: https://www.jameda.de/ludwigsburg/aerzte/allgemein-u-hausaerzte/fachgebiet/ You have to see which one is close and make an appointment and then see if the new doctor can answer those questions. Usually the Ausländerbehörde has to accept the report of the doctor, if the report is an update one and addresses the informations they need from the doctor. If you dont get any solution you might want to get some help from the state of Ludwigsburg: Here is the contact of the person in charge of questions in regards of refugees and related topics: Stadt Ludwigsburg Fachbereich Bürgerschaftliches Engagement und Soziales Stabstelle Flüchtlingsarbeit Frau Mandy Dietz Telefon 07141 910-3693 m.dietz@ludwigsburg.de I hope I could help you both; please do not hesitate, if there are further questions, to use the community. Best regards, Nilab
Thank you very much for the information.
Dear @opowus, your welcome! Best regards, Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,540 questions
5,442 answers
137,886 users