I'm in Germany with family as asylum seeker. My case has been rejected. I have B1 certificate and working full-time as pfledgekraft in Seniorenheim. I'm paying taxes and have unlimited contract. My question is weither I should start ausbildung or continue my work? And what is my future in Germany? Please if someone can reply this. Thanks.
asked Sep 30, 2018 in Legal advice by Rehan

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi @Rehan

You should be aware that your future perspective would be better if you do an Ausbildung. It gives you the chance to get a Ausbildungsduldung. This way you can stay for 3 years, finish your Ausbildung and then stay for 2 years additionally (and your stay can be extended afterwards). Because right now your stay is quite uncertain. You have a Duldung, don't you? Just having your work contract won't build ground for a long-term stay or a residence permit.

All the best,

Lea :)

answered Oct 2, 2018 by Lea
Thanks Lea for your reply. Let me inform you that i don't have duldung. My pass get 6 months renewel every time. Still I need to go for Ausbildung? Because I'm not taking help from government, paying taxes, have complelty integrated in German society, have B1 certificate, working as nurse (positiv Beruf Liste), have full time unlimited employment. Is it not enough to stay in Germany. What does law says??? Please need your expert opinion. Thanks
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,313 questions
5,157 answers
137,058 users