Hi there,

My ex partner who I have children with has been deported to France via plane and so far his plane has arrived in Paris but haven't heard from him and wanted to know what are the exact procedures that happen once he arrives as he has no money or place to stay and I can't get in contact with him. Is there any department I can get my ex in laws to call as they speak French in order to find out what has happened to him as last spoke when he was boarding and no news since
asked Aug 21, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Munksey2001 | 278 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello @Munksey2001

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

In France there is an authority called OFPRA. It's processing the asylum applications of refugees. I found a useful PDF that gives an overview of the French asylum system (see the link below). From page 34 onwards there is a list of contact data including OFPRA. If your ex's relatives want to call them, please use this telephone number: 01 58 68 10 10


Best regards,


answered Aug 22, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,918 questions
5,890 answers
138,834 users