Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hallo I'ma refugee with a duldung , next year my class have school trip to England , I'm the onlyone with duldung everyone have pass ... I'm asking if I have any chance of joining them to England..? .. I don't sake asylum so I'm with the duldung statue  , because my formont said my asylum stories is weak ,.. I should continue schooling and make ausbildung
asked Aug 17, 2018 in Education by Mo_singz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer

Hello @Mo_singz

You should get in touch with Ausländerbehörde and ask them for an exemption. There might be a way to get a travel permission for your school-trip even though you're having Duldung. I'd recommend to contact them as early as possible because the procedure might take a while.

Best regards, 


answered Aug 20, 2018 by Thor
selected Aug 23, 2018 by Mo_singz
+1 vote
Hi @Mo_singz, i'm sorry you won't be allowed to travel to England with your Duldung status. Only if you have been already accepted as a Refugee in Germany and you have the Refugee Travel document (Blue Pass) and also the German Residence permits that comes along with it (aufenstaltstitel) then you can apply for a Uk Tourist or Visitor Visa. The Duldung is not a Residence Permits its only valid in Germany thus you won't be able to use it to travel to other Eu Countries or England Kind regards Nelly.
answered Aug 17, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
edited Aug 17, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
I have traveled to England with my Duldung with my class ..
2,546 questions
3,149 answers
132,022 users