Hi beautiful community!

After getting positive from Bundesamt I am a self-employed person. But my wife has no job and she’s getting a bit of support from Jobcenter.

Nevertheless am I able to invite my mother or mother-in-law to visit us for few days?

What’s the procedure and formalities about it?

Best regards,
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jul 2, 2018 in Home & Living by Don’t Know
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,427 questions
5,297 answers
137,519 users