Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
How do I know that I have an entry ban in Germany. I travelled to Germany on a multiple entry visa in 2016. I tried to stay in Germany by applying to Ausländerbehörde based on my daughter. My passport was taken and I was issued with a duldung. The duldung was renewed a lot of times, but on one of the renewal dates, I was deported though my visa wasn't tempered with. Can I still use the visa to enter any schengen state?
asked Apr 26, 2018 in Legal advice by Hubert
Hello @Hubert - Welcome to our community and thank you for your question. I'm not sure if I can give you advice on this topic. That's why I will link @WKZB1 from Willkommenszentrum Berlin. Maybe he can provide an answer next week. Also @Marcel might have an idea. Best regards, Thorgen

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Hubert Because of the deportation you are not permitted to re-enter Germany and other States in the Schengen zone (ban on entry and residence) for a certain period of time after your deportation. So you can´t use the visa to enter any Schengen state. To be able to know the length of the ban, you should hire a lawyer who then applies for access to your file at the immigration authority. Best regards WKZB1
answered May 2, 2018 by WKZB1
3,349 questions
4,115 answers
134,936 users