Hello Dear,

Am asking about I gives my documents all what stadtsam request for our married me and my girlfriend after 7months stadtsam tell me my documents my birth certificate is not right.

What can I do for this case
closed with the note: No response from the questioner.
asked Apr 6, 2018 in Legal advice by Family | 542 views
Hello @Family - Nice to hear from you again. May I ask what reason Standesamt had to say that the certificate was not sufficient? Do they need a translation or does it need to be verified? Best regards, Thorgen
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,109 users