Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can I work in Germany with this resident permit (Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Personensorg)? Pls I need answered or advise thank you
asked Dec 6, 2017 in Work by Chucks 1

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Chucks 1,

Nice to hear from you again and congratulations on your residence permit!

Usually your residence permit contains information about your work permit. Take a look at it and try to find out if it says "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet". That means that you are allowed to accept all kinds of job offers.

If it says something different you can try to apply for a work permit at Ausländerbehörde. Or tell us what it says first and we can try to do some research to find out what's best for you to do.

Best regards,
answered Dec 6, 2017 by Thor
Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Personensorge
4,040 questions
4,805 answers
136,520 users