Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
I will like to be inform, if a student that has stayed legally in Germany for more than four years can apply for European permanent residence.
asked Jun 6, 2017 in Legal advice by Ayinde (110 points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
Hello @Ayinde,

you can apply for an European permanent resicence after at least 5 years.
(Source: - German language and - English language).

Best regards

answered Jun 6, 2017 by Jan (59,810 points)
1,301 questions
1,818 answers
3,406 users