Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
I am a refugee from nigeria in Germany, and my asylum request was rejected. I have one month to live German. And I have a girlfriend from Nigeria who have a resident permit for five years, and a 1 year old daughter with German passort. She wants to marry me, so I can stay in Germany.  Is it possible? And what do I need to do please. Thanks
asked Apr 28, 2017 in Asylum proceedings by Baba Drizzy (110 points)
Hello Baba Drizzy and welcome to our community :) I will link our great lawyers @Marcel and @Steven so that they can share their expertise with you. All the best, Thorgen.

1 Answer

+3 votes
yes you can apply to marry her, you should enquire with the Standesamt which is nearest to you which documents you need to provide
answered May 11, 2017 by Marcel (9,950 points)
1,195 questions
1,724 answers
2,494 users